Environmental Consulting Firm with National and International Experience
|Environmental Services, Inc. (ESI) is a leading full service environmental consulting firm based in the South with national and international experience. Founded in 1986, ESI has 10 offices in Ohio, Maryland, North Carolina, Georgia and Florida, with headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida.|
Superior Solutions, Industry-Leading Technical Expertise
ESI’s seasoned team of professional environmental consultants provides superior solutions for environmental, natural, cultural and sustainable resource needs in private and public sectors.
Recognized for excellent customer service and industry-leading technical expertise, ESI specializes in: environmental permitting through local, state and federal agencies; environmental site assessment and permitting; air quality; soil evaluation; wetlands mitigation and analysis; archaeology and cultural resource studies; underwater archaeology; endangered and threatened species studies; forestry and land management; stream restoration; Geographic Information System (GIS); and sustainable and carbon services.
ESI and Sustainability
ESI promotes sustainability in our business and in our community through the ongoing development of environmentally responsible business practices and consulting services. Our goal is to integrate environmentally responsible consulting into the framework of each client’s project to maximize value and reduce the environmental footprint. We are committed to contributing to the economic and environmental growth of the communities in which we work. Learn more about our Sustainable Services>>>
ESI Green News
Click through one of the ESI Green News Blog articles below to view that article directly.
- ASTM E1527-13 (Standard Practice for the Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Process) IS HERE!
- My Trip to Cameroon: Installing Drinking Wells by Spencer Mitchell
- 2,200 Plants For Robert F. Ensslin Armory Rain Garden
- Caitlin Sellers: World Traveler
- Leucistic Water Moccasins
- ESI's Brent Handley Will Speak About Cultural Resources Impact on Development
- ESI Wrapping Up Plant Surveys
- ESI Teams to Conduct Biological Assessments of Rare Bats
- Job Opening: Accounting Clerk
- What Makes the Galapagos Islands Special?
- Tips for an Efficient and Successful Project Validation/Verification
- Meet New ESI Employess Matthew Perkowski
- Rhodes Robinson Talks About 27 Years Leading ESI