Environmental Consulting Firm with National and International Experience
|Environmental Services, Inc. (ESI) is a leading full-service environmental consulting firm based in the South with national and international experience. Founded in 1986, ESI has nine offices in Ohio, North Carolina, Georgia and Florida, with headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida.|
Environmental Solutions, Industry-Leading Technical Expertise
ESI’s seasoned team of professional environmental consultants provides superior solutions for environmental, natural, and cultural resource needs in private and public sectors.
Recognized for excellent customer service and industry-leading technical expertise, ESI specializes in: environmental permitting through local, state and federal agencies; environmental site assessment and permitting; air quality; soil evaluation; wetlands mitigation and analysis; archaeology and cultural resource studies; underwater archaeology; endangered and threatened species studies; forestry and land management; stream restoration; Geographic Information System (GIS); and sustainable and carbon services.
ESI and Sustainability
ESI promotes sustainability in our business and in our community through the ongoing development of environmentally responsible business practices and consulting services. Our goal is to integrate environmentally responsible consulting into the framework of each client’s project to maximize value and reduce the environmental footprint. We are committed to contributing to the economic and environmental growth of the communities in which we work. Learn more about our Sustainability Services>>>
ESI Green News
Click through one of the ESI Green News Blog articles below to view that article.
- Rachael Sulker with a Gopher Tortoise
- September 2015 Newsletter (Click on the Image to access the links)
- ESI Team: Fantastic Summer Vacations
- ESI at #ICOET2015
- Hey, LOOK! There's a Dog in our #Jacksonville Lab
- Kristen Stauff at Skidway Island
- Watch ESI's Niki Fernandez on NBC Learns
- ESI's Prescribed Burning Services
- Slimy White Spotted #Salamander : #Virginia Mountains
- ESI's Jon Barmore in the Field
- ESI's August 2015 Newsletter (Click on the image to access the links)
- Clarification of the Federal Wetlands Rule