ESI Cemetery Studies
||Environmental Services, Inc. (ESI) has documented many cemeteries throughout the United States; including city and county-wide studies as well as for single cemetery documentation for development projects.
In addition to large scale cemetery surveys, ESI has also identified human remains associated with marked and unmarked graves. Human remains are usually protected by a preservation easement whenever possible. In certain circumstances, ESI has gained permission to remove and repatriate prehistoric and historic remains on several occasions.
ESI expertise in cemetery studies:
- Genealogy documentation
- Cemetery delineation
- Cemetery mapping using GPS
- Grave removal/repatriation
- Human osteological identification/analysis
- Gravestone analysis/repair
- Cemetery preservation/restoration coordination
• St. Johns County Cemetery Survey, Florida
*ESI does not provide engineering or land surveying services in North Carolina and such services in North Carolina are contracted to appropriately licensed individuals and firms.
• Mount Hope Cemetery Raleigh, North Carolina
• Lancaster County, South Carolina